Kevin Law - Over 22 years experience specialising in Corporate & Sports coverage, producing high quality & unique programmes.
Always striving to achieve the best possible results on all shoots or events. Kevin Law is multi-faceted Cameraman / Editor servicing production companies. He has filmed for the major television companies as an ENG/PSC Cameraman on news and sports coverage and is accomplished on a range of projects from director/cameraman, shoot/edit & vision mixer with a wide range of video production companies.
Education / Training
Northbrook Technical College, Worthing - 1993 – 1995
- BTEC Higher National Diploma (Film and Video / Audio Visual Production )
- Specialising in Pre and Post Production Techniques
Sony Technical Training Centre, Basingstoke
- ENG/EFP Creative Practical Camera Workshop
Guild of Television Cameramen Seminars
- TV and Video Workshop (4 years)
- Specialising in Television Production Techniques, Studio, Location Techniques
Lighthouse Studios (Brighton)
- Single Camera shooting techniques
Beacon Comprehensive School
- 9 "O levels" 2 "A" levels
2001 – Present
Freelance Cameraman / editor — KLAW Productions
Operating as an Independent Production Company, specialising in Corporate & Extreme Sports coverage, producing high quality & unique programmes.
1995 – 2001
Producer, Director/Cameraman, Editor — Human Focus International Ltd
Produced & filmed award winning Corporate Health & Safety films.
1993 – 1995
Completed two year BTEC Higher National Diploma (Film and Video / Audio Visual Production)
1992 – 1995
Logistics / Stage Manager — Images Ltd
Managed the logistical aspects of professional, corporate & prestigious events coverage, clients